Friday, April 5, 2013

From Delly

Ron what did I do to deserve this? what did I ever do to you? is this how it had to end? are you happy now? have you found all the answers to your questions, do u now feel blessed? do u now feel fortunate? You should at least have excluded me from this whole big sad picture. What happened Ron, couldn't you fight? you said u will never do kayaking. you said over your dead body will you try it. You told me all you do these days is eat, sleep pray and soccer (not Kayaking) you told me you are jobless but all will be fine, you told me you've made made up your mind not to stress up anymore, you said 'while n earth, the only thing we should be concerned with is doing God's will, nit for pride, wealth or fame but God's will and we will be happy. On the cross that is what Jesus did.'' This is the lesson you learnt last week. Im sorry I said we couldn't chat cuz I'm busy at work. work is over now Ron pls come online lets chat. I'm sorry Ron, I'm sorry. I've been waiting for you to come online so I could provoke you with our Chelsea FC defeat of Manchester United. I said I'm 'blue' for life and you said you 'AC Milan for Life'. Ron this is soccer season come and lets argue our usual football. Mourihno is coming back to Chelsea... its going to be fun. FA cup is ours. Check out my stars playing. I know what you are doing now...Smiling and saying ''I d wait wonna for champions league'' Ron talk to me please... I'm online now. You promised me a goal in your next game. I'm still waiting. Come and lets do Bible studies again. I promise I will be patient this time around with your reading. I will call mum and Junior and speak with them like I promised to. Just tell me what u want Ron. Aunty Ro is missing you, she said she will be more patient this time around. Today is 4th and I'm supposed to be posting pictures. yea its Neris' wedding yet see my mood. I'm here waiting Nguasa'ah Ronald, while playing your favorite Hill song ''all for love'' and It wasnt easy by Cece Winans. Yea I can imagine your cracked voice trying to sing like me. hahhahahahhahahahhahhahhah Ron this is one big joke.
---
I'm here waiting
Delly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your donations, prayers, and kind words! May such tragedies be rare and distant!