Sunday, April 7, 2013

The Promise

Hello Ron,

How are you today? How's heaven? Is it like we all thougth it is? Now you can see Jesus face-face. Are the soles of your feet burning now that you are in his presence all the time?. Guess what? Those feet are still spreading the gospel of christ even in your passing. I know what you want from me, I know you want me to let everyone know how you came to know the lord. You always told me that you wanted me to tell everyone on your wedding day. Guess what? this is your wedding season coz you are now married to the lord. Please tell me how it feels like to feell completely loved? You always told me it was a beautiful thing and you day dreamed about it. Tell me, how glorious your wedding day was, well.. one day to us is like a thousand with the lord so I'm sure your are still at your wedding. How did it feel touching Jesus, hearing his voice? You always yearned to hear his voice now you are enveloped in it. You wanted everyone to know how christ transformed your life. You asked me to make you a promise that I would tell the story at your wedding. Well.. It's your wedding and I want to fulfill my promise. Remember I always told you that one day in the future I would be somewhere and I would hear you are preaching the gospel? well, you are now. 

Remember, you had to use your profession as a doctor to go on mission trips and preach the gospel? I'm glad you are resting. you always said " Ro, Ro, I wan to be happy" please tell me how it feels now. You are at peace only that is not pleasing the woman you love " your mom". You always said you wanted to please the woman you love. Well, I just fulfilled my promise. It's your wedding and I just told your testimony of how Christ changed you and I will continue to share it with the world. When I left Bonaire I said we might meet in heaven, I was prophesying wasn't I?
---- Bye, Aunty Ro

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your donations, prayers, and kind words! May such tragedies be rare and distant!