Friday, April 5, 2013

From Uvettie

I miss you dear. Remember the night after my first cadaver encounter? Well it seems today is just another one of those, except the fact that I want to see you and talk like we used to rather than no see the cadavers. You had a way of calming me down after a stressful day. I had a long day, planning and participating in the fundraiser but you see I can't sleep and I am really in need of a few second from you to talk to me and calm me down... I keep watching the video of you dancing and looking at the pictures of us walking around bonaire. Where r u dear? I am really having a hard time here. Remember I told you to make very good steps and make sure u left very good foot prints so that I follow and make no mistakes, Well I think I might have come to that point where i find no more foot prints. I am scared about making any more steps. There is no one to lead the way anymore, not like you used to. This is going to be very difficult. I never for a minute dreamt that we will part ways.. I remember our plans and how u made fun of the fact that u'll call me when u pass step one and tell me u are in Cameroon. How you would make sure I drop you and Abe off at the airport on April 20th even tho i still had one week to stay and take my finals in bonaire. How u will come back to Bonaire for my white coat ceremony. How you will make sure u laugh at me when you are in clinicals and I am still working my butt off trying to take my step 1. Where am I now? You left me all the way out here. I need a moment with you. You can call me idot or Uvetie or cow or yam or anything u want, Just talk to me. I MISS YOU SOO MUCH Ron!
----
with love
Yvette

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your donations, prayers, and kind words! May such tragedies be rare and distant!