Wednesday, April 3, 2013

From Fatima




Jesus died @ 33. You were only 30. God calls His favorite people home early.

Sorry Ronald, I cannot sleep, I didn't do your story at the memorial justice. I didn't know I was going to speak.
I forgot to mention your appearance, demeanor & mood.
He wore his blue & white tshirt that he wears "out" on special occasions, it's there in the pictures. I dont really take notice but that night was the one time that i SAW & TOLD him he looks really handsome- he blushed! He wore that special smile from his bday. He was OVER FLOWING with love for his friends & family - I could tell by the many many stories. That dinner with him, was like meeting with an old friend you haven't seen in a while & the conversation @ an excited 95 miles per hr. He seemed high on life, so to speak.
I am grateful to have met a true friend like you. I am grateful to have been blessed & honored with an opportunity to share a special moment with you - had I said NO to dinner - I'd be filled with great pain & regret instead. But I find solace & comfort in how much love you gave & received in your life. This memory will be with me always.
---
Fatima Yusef

1 comment:

  1. Fatima, you did well and thank you so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your donations, prayers, and kind words! May such tragedies be rare and distant!