Sunday, April 7, 2013

Still Scoring

RRoooonnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!! 
Guess what? 
Chelsea 2 v 1 Sunderland. 
hahahahhahahhahahhhahhahahahhahahahhah I caught you. 
Been waiting on skype to teach u football. At least this is the one thing we could talk about all day and laugh and argue and fight each other. I called u my twin brother cuz we had almost everything similar for likes and dislikes. Today of all, we woulda commented on all the faults and strong points of the match. You woulda lamented on how Drogba would have done some super passes and how the blues were not at their best, they were just fortunate to have won...besides its at Stamford Bridge. You woulda argued the five changes that were made and how Chelsea may have had the likes of Eden Hazard, Oscar and Juan Mata on the pitch but their attacks were lacking in both inspiration and creativity. I know what you woulda said about Torres and the impact he had on Ba's replacement. ooohhhh my Ron. it was fun. Amazing how those days of long arguments on football are now priceless. I'd give anything to have a second of them. You are gone and I cannot dispute that but the memories you've left in my heart will forever be held in high esteem. Check this priceless pic i made for us... Lol i know what you are saying now ''see this mash-ball'' but of course you know my level for football. lol I love and miss you Ron and will always do. I'm smiling now cuz I feel deep within me and I'm strongly convicted you are now scoring goals for the Lord. Adieu my Nguasa'ah Ronald, until we meet to part no more.
----
Delly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your donations, prayers, and kind words! May such tragedies be rare and distant!