Thursday, April 4, 2013

From Mariam Arain



My favorite memory I have with Nguasa’ah Ronald was the night a bunch of us went to the midnight carnival parade, he had this water bottle that he kept joking at "gonorrhea" water in it and kept cracking everyone up. that night we went to the bar and Vava and I were talking about wanting to go to a more crowded place, mainly with more guys :$, and Ronald had said "what, what about me" i just laughed it off and he was persistent and said "no, seriously, why am i being overlooked." i just rolled my eyes and then we went to dance, and as everyone knows Ronald was an amazing dancer. and thats when i thought 'yeah why did i overlook him' lol, he knew how to win people over with his humor and charm and of course his ADORABLE SMILE! :) ... you will live forever in our hearts

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your donations, prayers, and kind words! May such tragedies be rare and distant!