Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Impacted Well Wishers

I do not know Ronald Nguasa'ah, but after reading all his friends posts , he was truly a touch friend everyone may wish for in there life time. I feel so much hurt even tho I do not have chance to know him. He was such a good angel. When God send us an angel we never recognize them till they when back to our father.the most sad part is that he only have 2week left for his graduation from medical school. I know it hurts when you spend all you life time schoolings, its not easy at all. But the good part is you have left a foot step in people life, heart for theirs entire life.at the end of all the story that I read, learn is to be humble and change something in people life before God call us home. REST IN A PERFECT BEAUTIFUL PLACE. I wih you could see how your friends , family,and unknown are hurt. But God know the best--- KafuiAtsome

Howdy Ola!!! Hope your studies are coming along fine. I went to Ronald's wake as promised. It went very well. Probably one of the most memorable wake I have ever been to seriously. The priest talked about the blog called promise by Aunty Ro which was meant to be said during his wedding. The Dr. spoke who came to Bonaire spoke. He was very detailed and upfront. He told us how he died and how he went back to the exact place he had passed. I thought that was remarkable. He thanked the students and Bonairans. Then some of his friends gave testimony as well as some relatives. Then the Aunty asked me to speak. I had a little stage fright but I was okay. I spoke for maybe 2-3 minutes. I spoke mainly about how Ron used to give me rides to school when he'd seen me walking and how greatful I was. I also talked about how everyone was raising money for him. Just wanted to give you heads up. Cheers Dear!!!!! --Zoe

I just wanted to share with everyone, a response that I received from a friend of mine that is from Holland, and works here in Bonaire. After I sent him the Blog "sendronhome" link he responded with this:
"I really appreciate that you took the time to forward this link to me. Up till now, I didn't have any information about Ron. I feel very sorry for you that you have lost such a good friend and also a wonderful teammate. If I read your story I get the feeling that he was a very optimistic and positive person. As we need more of those people here, I also consider this a loss for the island."
This is the perspective of the people here, that didn't know Ron, but now due to everyone's memories, and kind words, people now understand what kind of person he was, and this story has really moved a lot of people. You guys are amazing! -- Amy



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your donations, prayers, and kind words! May such tragedies be rare and distant!