Wednesday, April 3, 2013

The Party Planner!

I remember this day, it's kind of funny. Before I got to school, you had asked Tiffany to write " happy birthday Roseline" on the board. you wanted to make a surprise b'day for me but you had not planned it well so I could hear you guys whispering to each other so I knew something was up. You decided to do it at kiya's place and asked her to bring me in one thing about that plan was Kiya is very poor at things like that so she came to me and asked me to come to her apt but since I knew what was going on I refused. She didn't know what to do and kept coming up with some lame reasons why I should come. I thought I should stretch you guys a little and told kiya I really wanted to study. Kiya then decided to bribe me to come and eat spaghetti but I turned that down too. After a while, I felt sorry for you guys and decided to go with her. when we got there, immediately I opened the door, I blew off the candles and everyone began to laugh since you guys didnot have the chance to sing yet but I thought since Olu was standing at the door with cake, I was suppose to just blow the candles out. That I will remember for ever.

-- Roseline
  
Please Remember to Donate!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your donations, prayers, and kind words! May such tragedies be rare and distant!