Friday, April 5, 2013

From Honorine

Ron, u taught us how to have fun. On this day u had just gotten back from Bonaire and decided to take us out to go watch a movie. When we got there, all the tickets were sold out and we decided to got sit at the bar to eat and drink. we had so much fun, the games we played together and how u will win every single game. you knw i hated u for always winning cuz u always put right in ma face. I have so many good memories of u that i dnt even knw which ones to say. Anyway, I will make sure I practice very well so that when next we meet again, I will make sure I win all the games and be the one to laugh at u. Say hi to my parents and ur dad, u all prepare a better place for us. Adieu Ronald, until we meet again!
Honorine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your donations, prayers, and kind words! May such tragedies be rare and distant!